What is StageClip and How does it work?
StageClips are individualized on-stage video clips for students who participate in graduation (approx 30-60 seconds long). Clips feature their name, degree and school branding. StageClips are ready straight after the ceremony for graduates to post on social media from their mobile phones.
1. PRE - EVENT
We create your clip
- Pre roll video
- Own brand start captions
- Own branded name and degree captions
- End captions - alumni messaging
We set up your dedicated clip website
2. Event Day
Your graduation coordinator uploads a running order to our website.
Why is StageClip so popular?
- Event organizers, Marketing, Communications and Alumni departments recognize graduation as the biggest global PR opportunity for their institution.
- Video content is king in social media marketing and live content is the holy grail.
- Excellent value for money. Starting at $1 per clip it's the cheapest form of social media marketing available and it's 'sticky'. You are not paying for rented space ads on Facebook, Google etc.
- The metrics are impressive. For example, 1000 clips posted on Instagram gives you 159,000 views.
What are the other benefits of StageClip?
Enhanced graduate experience
- The big moment, in the moment. Friends and family not present can be part of the experience too .
- Graduates passionately share their StageClips with the world. Their advocacy is your most powerful marketing.
- Newest Alumni become your strongest ambassadors and future donors.
- Collect clean, real-time data from alumni whilst they wait for their clips to download.
Showcase your Institution
- A happy engaged audience is the key to broadcasting your Institution values globally. See a 'View and Share' page.
- Build institution integrity with on-brand visual language, relevant messaging and professional clips.
- Drive future recruitment with powerful social media. Align clips with your institutions strengths.
- Include extra video content for more relevance - a ‘congratulations’ message from the Principal or a feature on a key institution attribute, for example.